BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 23, 2010

Spring Spring....

Dear Spring.....

Why do you seem to rear your lovely head when I can't enjoy you? This is not the first time you have alluded me, nor will it be the last I fear. Have I angered you in some form or fashion? Why do you not want to shine your rays of warmth upon my face? I can not tell you how it disappoints me to sit behind a wall of glass and watch you from afar. I want you to wrap your warm breezes around me and shine your sparkling beams down upon my head. I have had my fill of the bitter old man winter. His icy grip has left an awful indent upon my life. His gloomy gray skies have darkened my day on far too many occasions lately. Haven't I dealt with enough icy gusts cutting through me? Or enough of the chilly dampness that settles in your bones?? I want to walk around coatless, I want to roll my windows down and open the sunroof. I want to feel like a teenager rockin' out to my favorite CD where all can hear, while coasting down the road. I don't ask for much. I don't need 80 degrees, 70 is perfectly acceptable. I don't need cloudless blue skies, a few cottony fluffy puffs lofting above my head is completely okay with me. Everything need not be green yet, just seeing the buds on the trees and my rose bush is grand. I am not a greedy soul, I only take what I need. Thank you in advance for your consideration of appearing at a more convient time for me, so that I too - may enjoy you =)

1 comments:

~Kelly said...

She's here and you can't have her back yet!

lol....

Here's wishing you warm spring days on your day off!

Love ya!!!